How to File a Lawsuit
I’ve Been Diagnosed or Have Symptoms, How Do I File a Viagra Lawsuit?
Patients who have been diagnosed with melanoma or skin cancer, or experienced other similar side effects from using Viagra may wish to speak to a lawyer to find out if they are eligible to file a lawsuit. For more information about whether you may have a case, contact the attorneys at Hissey Kientz, LLP by calling toll-free at 1-866-275-4454 or by filling out the contact form on this page.
Have You Been Diagnosed with Melanoma, Skin Cancer, or Experience These Symptoms?
According to the American Cancer Society, common signs of melanoma include:
- one half of a mole or birthmark does not match the other;
- mole edges are irregular, ragged, notched, or blurred;
- mole color is not the same all over and may include shades of brown or black, sometimes with patches of pink, red, white, or blue;
- the mole is larger than 6 millimeters across (about ¼ inch – the size of a pencil eraser), although melanomas can sometimes be smaller than this; and
- the mole is changing in size, shape, or color.
Other warning signs include:
- a sore that does not heal;
- spread of pigment from the border of a mole to surrounding skin;
- redness or a new swelling beyond the mole border;
- change in sensation – itchiness, tenderness, or pain; and
- change in the surface of a mole – scaliness, oozing, bleeding, or the appearance of a bump or nodule.
If you have experienced these side effects or symptoms and have taken Viagra, you may have a case. Please contact us for a free case review by calling toll-free at 1-866-275-4454 or by filling out the contact form on this page.
How Much Does it Cost?
Hissey Kientz, LLP lawyers provide a free confidential consultation, and know we never charge you any fees or costs unless we are able to recover a settlement or judgment in your favor.
More Viagra and Melanoma Information
Recent studies have discovered a possible link between Viagra use and melanoma, the most dangerous form of skin cancer. If you have experienced skin cancer, melanoma, or other symptoms while using Viagra, you may be entitled to compensation.